Our subscribers are invited to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we do require that each subscriber abide by our rules.
Failure to follow our rules can result in immediate termination of your access to Search Engine University, without refund or recourse.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn't mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don't violate our copyright.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- When you post content in the SearchEngineU.com forums, you permit SearchEngineU.com to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to SearchEngineu.com the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the searchengineu.com forums, but searchengineu.com has the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not SearchEngineu.com. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Note: Throughout this Web site the terms "SearchEngineU.com" and "Search Engine University" are used interchangeably.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of searchengineu.com, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
SearchEngineU.COM PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT SEARCHENGINEU.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE SEARCHENGINEU.COM FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SEARCHENGINEU.COM FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE SEARCHENGINEU.COM FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SEARCHENGINEU.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SEARCHENGINEU.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF SEARCHENGINEU.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
Click here if you want to go back to the HOME page and see more articles on Search Engine Optimization Techniques.